Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wow.

It's been a while.

So, since the last time I've blogged, I've improved my golf game by 10 strokes, received a degree from UT, traveled through 5 states (two more to come this weekend), been to a music festival, eaten authentic BBQ in Texas, went backstage and met 30 Seconds to Mars, bartended a wedding, seen more armadillos in the past week than in my previous 21 years, bought a boat, slept through dinner plans, seen a lot of people I wanted to see, seen a lot of people I didn't want to see, played two golf tournaments, driven over 2,000 miles, been blown off multiple times, seen my best friend shave his head, went turkey hunting, seen the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders tryouts, flown in an airplane for the first time in 15 years....and after all that, I'm still alive. Thank goodness. Now, that's a lot to have done in 3 weeks, so let's see a few pictures from the journey.

This is the awesome jumpsuit that my brother Casey, and his wife Kristin got me for the concert. The theme was military night, and it was absolutely amazing. 


Me with 30 Seconds to Mars.
 
 
Megan from work made Abigail and I a graduation cake!!!


Sunset from the bridge in Gulf Shores.


Grace Potter and the Nocturnals at Hangout Music Fest in Gulf Shores. Seriously, one of the most amazing shows I've ever seen.


So you know you're in Alabama when they seriously serve a pair of Duralast pliers with a crab leg dinner. But it was a delicious, delicious feast.


So it was storming in Knoxville when I flew out to Dallas. After we passed through, this was the view of the storm from the other side. Pretty sweet.


Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders tryouts. Yea, be jealous.


This is what draft beer is served in when you're in Texas. An enormous, glass, man goblet. 


So we went to this bar in Fort Worth where you can actually sit in a saddle. A saddle. Yea, I felt out of place due to the fact I left my cowboy hat and tight jeans in Tennessee.


More to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment